Dedicated for the 2 girls,
Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 12:21 AM
Kiki & Nurul,
Finding a true best friend is like panning for gold..
You have to sift through the fakes to find the real ones..
just like how i found you two..
you girls are always there for me..
we've been through our ups and downs since like more than 10 years ago, but no matter what, our friendship is still standing strong..
we may be busy with our individual lives but no matter how busy we are, we still remember to catch up with the stories that we've missed about each other.
"Friends are the ones that listen to your secrets, not the ones that hurt your feelings without knowing. Friends are the ones that keep all your secrets, not those who spread it all around.."
I'm thankful that you girls accept me for who i am, respect me for who i am, understand me and you girls are the ones i trust my secrets with.
I'm thankful that eventho we may have slight misunderstandings, arguments or different beliefs on certain issues, we're still best of friends..
We didnt let petty and minor issues break us apart..
I will always be there for you girls, through the good times and the bad, the smooth and the rough, or just any other time you need somebody ... Just look for me, and I'll be there for you
I've learned in life you need two things: a true love and a best friend. I'm lucky to have both.
Infact, i'm luckier to have 2 best friends.
Love,
Miza
