You taste just like Lemak Chilli Padi



mixed with Sambal Belacan




Miza Moore
Photobucket
NineSeptemberEightyNine
Temasek PolyGraduated!
Chocolates & Ice-cream
Starbucking

Photobucket ♥ KhairuL
Since..18 February 2007




jokes,
Monday, August 25, 2008 @ 2:27 AM


i'm just bored so i decided to read some jokes online.
some are quite good to me,some are cute but some are lame of course.
mcm *crick crick* gitu.
haha
but who cares.

Q:What did Mona Lisa say when she was hauled into court?
A::I was framed!!!!!!!!!!!!


Q:Why did the orange go to the hospital?
A:It was not peeling well



Brian: Doc I am having a problem in remembering things
Doc: And when did this problem start?
Brian: Problem? What problem?
(perangai bims. mcm cutlet.haha)



Q:What did the duck said to the other?
A:I quack you
(haha. thats cute)



Q: Why was the ant so confused?
A: Because all of its uncles were ants.
(haha.kesian confuse)


Q:What did the big telephone say to the little telaphone???
A:you are to young to get engaged


Q:There is this one story house that has pink walls and pink everything.What color would the stairs be?
A:There is no stairs in a one story house
(hahaha. pala hotak)


TEACHER:Max,how many letters are in the alphabet?
MAX:18.
TEACHER:that is incorrect.there are 26.
MAX:there used to be 26, but E.T went home in a U.F.O and the C.I.A went after him.
(mampos. haha)


The frog asked the lady bug how many spots do you have? The lady bug replied none I use moisturizer.
(HAHAHAHAHA)


how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? he could chuck as much wood as a wood chuck chucks if a wood chuck could chuck wood.
(apa siaaaaa.)


knock knock.whos there?
Britney.
Britney who?
knock knock.
whos there
Ops I did it again
(nice one)


Q:What did the snake write at the bottom of the note?
A:L0VE AND HISSES.
(1989 kids should start writing like this.haha)



kla. im sleepy now.
nights.